I agree to abide by all the COVID-19 safety guidelines provided by local authorities in my region while participating in this event. I will provide a secure email ID/mobile no that I can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication. If i use email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address, I will add the email id [email protected] to my address list. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners. I am aware that engaging in sports activities such as running, cycling or walking is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. I take full responsibility for participating in this virtual event and do not hold the organizers, Goals.Fit, sponsors or any of the members or entities responsible for any injury or accident. I shall consult my physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess my suitability to participate in the event. I also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats. I agree that the organizers or Goals.fit shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of my participation in the event. I acknowledge and agree that my personal information can be stored and used by the organizers or Goals.Fit or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information. If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
For and in consideration of Active Heritage Promotion Pvt Ltd Goals.Fit permitting the participant to enroll and participate in this virtual event ("Race"), Participant, by enrolling in the Race, hereby voluntarily indemnifies, releases from liability, and holds harmless Goals.fit for any accident, injury, illness, death, loss, damage to person or property, or other consequences suffered by Participant or any other person arising or resulting directly or indirectly from Participant's participation in the Race. In the event that Participant is injured, Participant agrees to assume any financial obligation, either through Participant's personal health insurance, or through some other means, for any medical costs which Participant incurs. Goals.fit assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses, injury, or damage suffered by Participant in connection with the use of any facilities or services in connection with this Activity. Participant is aware of the potential dangers incidental to engaging in the fitness activities in the race. Participant agrees that this is a release of liability, a waiver of the participant's legal right to collect damages in the event of injury,death or property damage.
FINISHER MEDALS, WINNER MEMENTOS
01/01/2023 to 31/12/2023
Minimum elevation to be achieved in a year 2023 for completing the challenge: finisher medal 33,333 M / intermediate - 66,666M / Pro level 99,999 M.
Participants - 168
Total Elevation Climbed - 3698.2 Km
Total Workout Time - 290443 Hrs
“You can say that climbers suffer the same as the other riders, but they suffer in a different way.
You feel the pain, but you’re glad to be there” – Richard Virenque, retired French pro racer
With this in mind, BCC is presenting you with a unique climbing/elevation challenge for 2023!
Along with mileage let us target some elevation!!
1. No manual entries.
2. No restrictions on the number of rides, any number of rides in a day will be counted towards the challenge.
3. Ride indoors or outdoors, rides are to be public on Strava at all times.
4. Top 5 Male finishers and top 5 Female finishers to get a personalized memento + surprise goodies.
5. To be considered for a gender category, riders need to update gender in their Goals.Fit profile.
6. Rides to be attempted solely on human-powered bicycles, rides attempted on motorized vehicles or battery-powered cycles will be flagged, and second-time offenders will be barred from the challenge.
7. Tagged rides will not be counted towards the challenge.
8. Outstation riders please select the correct category during registration.
9. Finishers will get an attractive finisher medal, and medals to Bangalore riders will be distributed on or before 10th Feb 2024.
10. Special recognition: Mementos to all registered riders who do 99,999+ Meters of climbing for the year.
11. Special recognition to Kids/Teens: Kids/Teens aged between 12 - 18 years and 33333 + Meters will get a special attractive memento.
12. Parents need to sign the consent form provided by Bengaluru Cycling Club for their respective kids under the age of 18.
13. All disputes are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction.
14. Medals will be distributed on or 1st week Of Feb 2024 as per finisher classification.
15. All rights and rights to final decisions regarding the challenge are reserved by the Bengaluru cycling club.
16. Important criteria : for Indoor riders: Only a maximum of 15,000 Meters per year will be counted towards the challenge/Podium.
Early bird Pricing - Rs. 429 till Dec 25 2022! Rs. 499 After Dec 31 2022.