I agree to abide by all the COVID-19 safety guidelines provided by local authorities in my region while participating in this event. I will provide a secure email ID/mobile no that I can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication. If i use email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address, I will add the email id [email protected] to my address list. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners. I am aware that engaging in sports activities such as running, cycling or walking is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. I take full responsibility for participating in this virtual event and do not hold the organizers, Goals.Fit, sponsors or any of the members or entities responsible for any injury or accident. I shall consult my physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess my suitability to participate in the event. I also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats. I agree that the organizers or Goals.fit shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of my participation in the event. I acknowledge and agree that my personal information can be stored and used by the organizers or Goals.Fit or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information. If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
For and in consideration of Active Heritage Promotion Pvt Ltd Goals.Fit permitting the participant to enroll and participate in this virtual event ("Race"), Participant, by enrolling in the Race, hereby voluntarily indemnifies, releases from liability, and holds harmless Goals.fit for any accident, injury, illness, death, loss, damage to person or property, or other consequences suffered by Participant or any other person arising or resulting directly or indirectly from Participant's participation in the Race. In the event that Participant is injured, Participant agrees to assume any financial obligation, either through Participant's personal health insurance, or through some other means, for any medical costs which Participant incurs. Goals.fit assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses, injury, or damage suffered by Participant in connection with the use of any facilities or services in connection with this Activity. Participant is aware of the potential dangers incidental to engaging in the fitness activities in the race. Participant agrees that this is a release of liability, a waiver of the participant's legal right to collect damages in the event of injury,death or property damage.
MILESTONE ON PROFILE
01/11/2023 to 17/12/2023
Complete total distance of Bike/Cycle - 500 KM Ride in any number of workouts by December 17th, 2023.
Participants - 49
Total Distance - 13901.4 Km
Total Workout Time - 1016 Hrs
The event will have three categories:
1. Platinum- 1,000 KMS (Two rides of 100kms)
2. Gold- 750 KMS (Two rides of 75kms)
3. Silver-500 KMS (Two rides of 50 kms)
-Any rider who completes 1500KMS with 2 X 100KMS & 1 X 200KMS is a "Super RanCycer" Immaterial of what category he/she has enrolled in..
- Last date of registration October 31st 2023.
- Ride Distance has to be 50 Kms or more recorded as a Public workout on Strava App. Only rides with above will be considered. There is no extra credit for higher distance rides and there are no leader board ranks for this challenge.(SILVER)
- Ride anywhere Indoor/Outdoors.
- No other records apart from Strava are considered.
- Manual Entry in Strava not considered.
- Kindly follow all Covid19 regulations during the ride.
- Each individual is responsible for his own health & safety and RanCycers admin is not responsible for any casualty. By entering into the challenge you accept the above.
- RanCycers decision is final.
- Best Wishes to all.
Steps to join the challenge:
1. Join from your browser by clicking the challenge link or download on the IOS app store (app is not available on Android play store).
2. Join the challenge using the following link, connect with your STRAVA account to login and choose your challenge.
--After connecting your strava account here, no further action is necessary (other than logging your workouts on strava as public!). Your workouts will automatically be retrieved every day.
--To check the latest workout synced from strava, please check notifications in Goals.Fit app (tap the bell icon in top right corner) or login with strava to Admin site - https://admin.goals.fit.