I agree to abide by all the COVID-19 safety guidelines provided by local authorities in my region while participating in this event. I will provide a secure email ID/mobile no that I can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication. If i use email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address, I will add the email id [email protected] to my address list. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners. I am aware that engaging in sports activities such as running, cycling or walking is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. I take full responsibility for participating in this virtual event and do not hold the organizers, Goals.Fit, sponsors or any of the members or entities responsible for any injury or accident. I shall consult my physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess my suitability to participate in the event. I also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats. I agree that the organizers or Goals.fit shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of my participation in the event. I acknowledge and agree that my personal information can be stored and used by the organizers or Goals.Fit or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information. If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
For and in consideration of Active Heritage Promotion Pvt Ltd Goals.Fit permitting the participant to enroll and participate in this virtual event ("Race"), Participant, by enrolling in the Race, hereby voluntarily indemnifies, releases from liability, and holds harmless Goals.fit for any accident, injury, illness, death, loss, damage to person or property, or other consequences suffered by Participant or any other person arising or resulting directly or indirectly from Participant's participation in the Race. In the event that Participant is injured, Participant agrees to assume any financial obligation, either through Participant's personal health insurance, or through some other means, for any medical costs which Participant incurs. Goals.fit assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses, injury, or damage suffered by Participant in connection with the use of any facilities or services in connection with this Activity. Participant is aware of the potential dangers incidental to engaging in the fitness activities in the race. Participant agrees that this is a release of liability, a waiver of the participant's legal right to collect damages in the event of injury,death or property damage.
11/02/2024 to 10/03/2024
Walk 5 KM everyday between challenge start date 11th Feb and End date 11th March, 2024. Walk should be completed in a single, continuous session and recorded on Strava with public visibility.
Participants - 4
Workouts - 23
Total Distance - 123.5 Km
Total Workout Time - 22 Hrs
How to Join this challenge?
1. Create an account on Strava - you can do this at strava.com or on their mobile app available on both Android and iOS
2. Click the 'Join Challenge' button in the screen above
3. If asked, login with your strava account - leave the default permissions untouched. We ask permission to read your public workouts and your basic profile.
4. Complete the payment by using UPI or credit/debit cards
5. Enter your name, and other details
6. Voila, you have now been added to the challenge! Feel free to share with your friends and invite them too.
How do i participate in the challenge?
Everyday, you need to walk the specified distance according to the category you have registered for (criteria is mentioned above) in 1 continuous single walk (meaning you cannot complete the total distance by recording multiple shorter distances such as 500m). You also MUST record the workout on strava.
If you already use a fitness tracker like fitbit or apple health or google fit, you can connect it to strava so that you continue using your regular tracker for recording your walks and it will be added to strava.
Before starting your walk -
1. If using strava mobile app - open strava app, tap on 'Record' button (big red dot in the bottom). Enable GPS on your phone Disable battery saving as this causes incorrect distance recording.
2. If using a fitness tracker, please ensure the connection is set up correctly. Also test it before the start of the challenge and ensure that workout is getting added to strava correctly.
3. Ensure that the visibility setting of your workouts is set as 'Everyone' in Strava. Workouts with any other setting will not be visible to Goals.Fit and hence will not be considered.
4. Sometimes your fitness tracker may show a larger distance than the same workout when transferred to strava - please test once and always walk 100/200m extra.
Please note -
1. Only Strava workouts with privacy set as 'Everyone' will be synced. Screenshots from other apps or devices, etc will not be considered.
2. Only GPS workouts will be eligible for this challenge. Manual workouts will not be considered.
3. Tagged strava workouts will not be considered for this challenge.
4. You alone are responsible for your safety - please take adequate precautions while walking.
5. Organizers decision on any disputes or questions will be final.