I agree to abide by all the COVID-19 safety guidelines provided by local authorities in my region while participating in this event. I will provide a secure email ID/mobile no that I can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication. If i use email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address, I will add the email id [email protected] to my address list. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners. I am aware that engaging in sports activities such as running, cycling or walking is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. I take full responsibility for participating in this virtual event and do not hold the organizers, Goals.Fit, sponsors or any of the members or entities responsible for any injury or accident. I shall consult my physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess my suitability to participate in the event. I also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats. I agree that the organizers or Goals.fit shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of my participation in the event. I acknowledge and agree that my personal information can be stored and used by the organizers or Goals.Fit or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information. If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
For and in consideration of Active Heritage Promotion Pvt Ltd Goals.Fit permitting the participant to enroll and participate in this virtual event ("Race"), Participant, by enrolling in the Race, hereby voluntarily indemnifies, releases from liability, and holds harmless Goals.fit for any accident, injury, illness, death, loss, damage to person or property, or other consequences suffered by Participant or any other person arising or resulting directly or indirectly from Participant's participation in the Race. In the event that Participant is injured, Participant agrees to assume any financial obligation, either through Participant's personal health insurance, or through some other means, for any medical costs which Participant incurs. Goals.fit assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses, injury, or damage suffered by Participant in connection with the use of any facilities or services in connection with this Activity. Participant is aware of the potential dangers incidental to engaging in the fitness activities in the race. Participant agrees that this is a release of liability, a waiver of the participant's legal right to collect damages in the event of injury,death or property damage.
FITNESS CULTURE SIGNATURE FINISHER MEDAL
07/10/2021 to 15/10/2021
• Complete Ride/Cycle - 50km ride on all 9 days of Navratri from Oct 7, 2021 to Oct 15, 2021.
• At least 1 workout each day should be ride/cycle - 50km.
• Only 1 ride per day is counted.
Participants - 15
Workouts - 5268
Total Distance - 459156.9 Km
Total Workout Time - 27971 Hrs
• Last date for registration is Oct 6, 2021.
• Challenge Dates: Oct 7th, 2021 to Oct 15th, 2021 (both dates inclusive)
• Age: 12 years and above
• Ride distance has to be 50kms or more recorded as a public workout on Strava app. Only rides with above will be considered. There is no extra credit for higher distance rides and there are no leaderboard ranks for this challenge.
• Only one ride of 50km+ / day will be considered.
• There is no time limit for the 50km - you can finish in 2 hours or 10 hours. There is no extra credit for finishing the ride faster and there are no leaderboard rankings for this challenge. One single ride of 50km+ / day to be considered for the challenge.
• Ride anywhere indoor / outdoors.
• No other records apart from Strava are considered. Kindly log or port your data to Strava for the challenge.
• Manual entry in Strava will not be considered.
• Each day for considering a workout starts at 12:00am and ends at 11:59pm local time.
• You have to have a qualifying workout ride 50kms one ride per day on every day of the challenge. 50 kms on all 9 days of Navratri.
• Kindly follow all Covid19 regulations during the ride.
• The organisers decision is final.
• Maintain social distancing, wear mask. Stay safe & ride safe.
• Best wishes to all.
• After connecting your strata account here, no further action is necessary (other than logging you workouts on Strava as Public). Your workouts will be automatically retrieved every day.
• The organisers will publish the result of the challenge at the end of the challenge period, i.e. after Oct 15, 2021.
• Signature finisher medal will be awarded to all participants.
• Medals will be shipped to riders by Nov 15, 2021.
• Last date for registration is Oct 6, 2021.